ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Who uses UBL?

On Friday 25 February 2005 08:18 am, Cees Meuleman wrote:
> <P>For my company I am a member of a connectivity project. One issue is if
> we should adopt a business standard or create or own XML-schema. To be able
> to make such an assesment regarding UBL I need to be able to make a comment
> on the acceptance level of this standard.</P> <P>Is there an overview of
> companies which currently support or plan to support in the future the UBL
> business standard other than the published memberschip
> friends with  <a href="http://g.msn.com/8HMBENNL/2740??PS=47575";
> target="_top">MSN Messenger</a> </html>

Hi Cees,

Enough people have expressed an interest in UBL to make it worthwhile
and viable in the long-term.

As the specification is relatively new, the numbers of companies using
it on a day-to-day basis may only be in the hundreds at this point.

However unlike previous attempts to push standards, it probably has a
reasonable chance of success in the longer term.

I would certainly encourage you to actively take it up...

David Lyon

--
Computergrid : The ones with the most connections win.