ubl-dev message

Subject: RE: [ubl-dev] ReceiptAdvice Help Needed

Thank you Stephen and David for your thoughtful recommendations.  Indeed, I shall have to make some customizations, so I will follow the instructions on making "compatible" customizations.

It would be a good idea for the modelling team to add to UBL
an element akin to the "REF" segment (in X12) or "RFF" segment in EDIFACT,
wherein one could store reference numbers that fall outside of those specifically
designated in a given document.  Such an element might diminish, to some small degree,
the need to customize.

Thomas Seay
Xerox International Partners
thomas.seay@xip.net