ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] UBL in real life shipping web services integration

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 9:00 am, David Webber (XML) wrote:
> The Englishman in me just cannot resist this -
> see "strange Australian customs" - from the
> classic Punch magazine bi-centenial edition - and
> "Captain Cooke re-discovers Australia",
> and the section under:
>
>  / Beer / Front Teeth / Communicating

I think you are totally misinformed about life and
culture here by about 100 years...

Ok.. we hold on to some old things, like the Geneva
convention for instance.. so that we don't engage in torture,
unfair imprisonment and sexual abuse of Australians and
others without proper trials...

ok we are stupid... we don't complain bitterly about it
when we should.

If that's being "advanced", then sorry we just don't want
it. Sounds more to me like the Roman empire rather than
the modern world.. but no matter...

It might be incredible for you to believe, but we even have
some basic UBL skills happening here now.

anyway.. got to get back to work.. glad to provide some
cheap amusement.... it seems that you certainly need it.

David