ubl-dev message

Subject: UBL & XML DSIG

Hi,

I'm designing an application that is supposed to store digital invoices.
It will be a kind of invoices repository. UBL standard fullfits most of
my requirements and as it's used by some ERPs, it would be my first
choice to store and deliver invoices.

Problem comes up when I want to store a digital signature for the
invoice in XML DSIG. I've seen other standards (i.e. xCBL) that supports
XML DSIG signature inside invoice documents but I cannot find the way to
do that with UBL.

Which is the best way to deal with UBL and XML-DSIG/XadES? Will it be
supported in future?

Regards,
Jorge