ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] How to 'glue' two instances having different schemas?

Hi Stephen,

Another way is to add to the solutionset what is being explored in
project up north. Were prototyping a set of DocumentEnvelope principles
that will allow us to transport document over most communication
technologies (technology-agnostic).

In the  DocumentEnvelope currently the following is packaged {
  StandardBusinessDocumentHeader (excellent for technology neutral
addressing)
  EnvelopeProcessingInstructions ( additional handling instructions not
present in SBDH )
  Integrity tokens (signature or similar)
  Document [1]
  Attachments [0..*]
}

All above is currently packed using MIME but MTOM and XOV modifications
are explored.
This provides us with a top level structure for end-to-end communication
which could be used for archiving

It may handle some extensibility requirements but its not a general
extensibility content area principles.

thanks
/anders