ubl-dev message

Subject: CCTS in B2B Standards

Hello,

I research information about CCTS. How are created CCTS? How are used CCTS

in each XML standard? Do you reuse existing CCTS? If yes, how and why? If
no, why?

Do you know if exists a state of the art (or a document) about CCTS in
different B2B standardisation? To see incoherence or difference?

If there isn't document, can you explain me how do you work to create
CCTS? Do you do a research before creating it? etc...

Thank you

Best regards

Benoit Archinard