ubl-dev message

Subject: Possible UBL users' group meeting

Hello UBL developers,

The UBL TC will be holding its next F2F meeting in Manhattan the
week of 23 January 2006, and we were wondering whether anyone
would be interested in attending a meeting of UBL users there that
Friday (27 January).  The TC usually holds its closing plenary
Friday morning, but if enough people were interested, we could
wind up Thursday afternoon and then make ourselves available to
meet with UBL users the following morning.

The TC meeting will take place at Sun Microsystems offices on Park
Avenue at 40th Street, so it would be easy to get to from just
about anywhere in the city.

If this sounds like something you'd like to attend, please send me
mail off the list.  We would need to make this decision within the
next week or so, so please let me know ASAP if you're interested.

Jon