ubl-dev message

Subject: Data Dictionary for UBL 1.0

Hi,

I've looked through the last year or so of archives and I can't see any
mention of this. Does anyone know of a data dictionary that explains the UBL
schema? Obviously, many of the elements are self explanatory but some
elements and relationships are non-obvious.  Failing this, I think a similar
document for CCTS would be useful. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
 -phil