ubl-dev message

Subject: RE: [ubl-dev] ebXML approval retrospective

Bill,

We have indeed noticed!

Check out the Celebration Page at

 http://www.ebxmlforum.net/5-years/

We will be adding more links in due course - there's several other
items in the works right now - on registry particularly, and then
audio interviews and project reports that will be added as they
are available.

Enjoy, DW

 -------- Original Message --------
Subject: [ubl-dev] ebXML approval retrospective
From: "Bill Chessman" <bill.chessman@inovis.com>
Date: Thu, May 11, 2006 1:01 pm
To: <ubl-dev@lists.oasis-open.org>, <EDI-L@yahoogroups.com>

All,

Anybody else notice that today, May 11, 2006, is the 5th anniversary of
the approval of the original ebXML project?  I see that the chairman of
the original project (Klaus-Dieter Naujok) has put up some retrospective
commentaries on his blog page at
http://www.klauskorner.com/MyBlog/MyBlog.html.  For those nostalgic
folks that participated, there's even a video from that closing approval
meeting.

Still wondering where the story goes from here...

Best regards,

Bill Chessman

Inovis(tm)