ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Biztalk schemas, documentations, general confusion

in UBL 1.0 we relied mainly on the spreadsheet models to convey the
class descriptions.

within the next few weeks we intend to publish a complete draft of the
UBL version 2.0 package and this will include the level of documentation
you refer to.

your comments about customization (subsetting) are also addressed in the
package and we would welcome your comments on these as part of our review.

if you requirements are more urgent let us know and we will try and ship
some pre-release materials.

meanwhile, please keep monitoring this list and the announcement about
the formal review will be forthcoming.