ubl-dev message

Subject: September F2F

Greetings,

Based on the responses to my email of yesterday, it appears we will have
sufficient participation to ensure a successful ATG2 F2F in Waldorf the
week of 11 September.  As such, I am now formally announcing the
meeting.  We will start on Monday morning at SAP headquarters in
Waldorf, and will finish Friday afternoon.  Our host will be sending out
meeting logistics shortly.

For those of you who intend to participate but have not yet indicated
your availability, please RSVP to me soonest.  As a reminder, this
meeting is critically important in to our schema development, review,
and approval efforts, and everyone is encouraged to attend. We will also
be working on new projects I am proposing - next generation SBDH, next
generation NDRs, and next generation Core Data Types (currently referred
to as CCTs and unqualified data types in v2.01 of CCTS).  As a reminder,
although the primary focus of this meeting is ATG2 XML, it is open to
all ATG members, as well as interested observers.  In the spirit of
cooperation being established between UBL and UN/CEFACT I am also going
to extend an invitation to the UBL NDR group and other interested UBL
participants.

Kind Regards,

Mark