ubl-dev message

Subject: RE: September F2F

I forgot to add that another key agenda item will be looking at the
deltas between the OAGI NDR and the UN/CEFACT NDR to develop a roadmap
for convergence.

Kind Regards,

Mark

________________________________

	From: Crawford, Mark
	Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 1:37 PM
	To: UNCEFACT-ATG@LISTS.UNECE.ORG
	Cc: Mavis Cournane; Kevin Smith; Bernard LONGHI (BLC);
F.De_Vos@eurofer.be; ubl-dev@lists.oasis-open.org
	Subject: September F2F

	Greetings,

	Based on the responses to my email of yesterday, it appears we
will have sufficient participation to ensure a successful ATG2 F2F in
Waldorf the week of 11 September.  As such, I am now formally announcing
the meeting.  We will start on Monday morning at SAP headquarters in
Waldorf, and will finish Friday afternoon.  Our host will be sending out
meeting logistics shortly.

	For those of you who intend to participate but have not yet
indicated your availability, please RSVP to me soonest.  As a reminder,
this meeting is critically important in to our schema development,
review, and approval efforts, and everyone is encouraged to attend. We
will also be working on new projects I am proposing - next generation
SBDH, next generation NDRs, and next generation Core Data Types
(currently referred to as CCTs and unqualified data types in v2.01 of
CCTS).  As a reminder, although the primary focus of this meeting is
ATG2 XML, it is open to all ATG members, as well as interested
observers.  In the spirit of cooperation being established between UBL
and UN/CEFACT I am also going to extend an invitation to the UBL NDR
group and other interested UBL participants.

	Kind Regards,

	Mark