ubl-dev message

Subject: RE: [ubl-dev] Using Extensions on V2pr2

Thinking more about this, Gil, I now think that
instead of cbc:ID you should use cbc:UUID because
in a line item the child cbc:ID is a buyer
reference and cbc:UUID is an independent reference.

--
UBL/XML/XSLT/XSL-FO training: Vårø, Denmark 2006-10-02/06,11-20/24
UBL International 2006  2006-11-13/17 http://www.ublconference.com