ubl-dev message

Subject: Usage of the invoicetypecode

dear all,

The UBL 2.0 standard defines the InvoiceTypeCode for the UBL-invoice-2.o.xsd. I looking at how the type code can be used to identify different types using the un/edifact document name code list 1001.

If I look at the specification of the OIOUBL I notice that they have added an element content to - at least I presume - communicate the invoicetypecode 380 or 382 .

http://www.oioubl.info/datatypes/en/Code.html

If look at the standard definition I wonder how I should communicate the value .

Can someone provide me with an example usage of the invoicetypecode ?

kind regards,
Danny Gaethofs

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs