ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] OrderReference does not include enough information

Hi Michael

There's really not much problem creating your own DespatchRequestLine.
It is OK for UBL conformance. Though you might only need 'compatibility'
for the timebeing since the documents are for internal use, at present,
still I would think you should not forgo the opportunity to keep things as
interchangable with regard to the architecture as possible so you can
always have as much as possible the option of using external documents
should you ever replace the systems or even the organisational departments.

So I would just create your own Custom Common Aggregates schema for
the cca:DespatchRequestLine and fill it with whatever UBL you want (like
a 'pick-and-mix' as we call it in the UK):

How about

cca:DespatchRequestLine
  - cac:DespatchLine
  - cac:Delivery

You'll need a schema module file for the Custom Common Aggregates and
in the future you might need further such files so maybe it should be called
Custom Common Aggregates One so you can have Custom Common
Aggregates Two later on without having to change the DespatchRequest
document schema.

Say:
cca1:DespatchRequestLine
  - cac:DespatchLine