ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] UBL Extensions

At 2008-03-13 13:37 -0600, stephen.green@systml.co.uk wrote:
>see below
>>Quoting Miguel Pérez E <mape1082@hotmail.com>:
>>3. Can you provide an small example of code list extension?
>
>You could use genericode to distribute codelists but just handcrafting
>a Schematron file like those in the UBL 2.0 package is an alternative
>to generating from genericode files.
>
>You should find help in this package
>http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=22328
>
>See also G. Ken Holman's announcement
>http://eccnet.eccnet.com/pipermail/schematron-love-in/2007-February/000528.html
>since you probably need Ken's Schematron skeleton which makes a minor
>correction to the ISO skeleton.

Those documents have been updated:

   genericode 1.0 - lists of codes with list-level and code-level meta data

      http://docs.oasis-open.org/codelist/genericode

   context/value association using genericode 0.3 draft 1
                  - contextual code list usage and instance-level meta data

      http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=27454

And the latest implementation of context/value
association using genericode 0.3 draft 1 with
Schematron is available in the "Free resources"
section of our web site linked below, where there
are running examples of both code list
restriction and code list extension, and the
impact of instance-level code meta data, in the
context/value association implementation.

I hope this helps.

--
Upcoming:  UBL Apr.22,24; genericode code lists Apr.23; Rome,Italy
Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/u/