ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] UBL-Order and Freight Instructions

It turns out that the source system puts strings such as "FREE INTO
STORE" (i.e. don't charge for freight) in the Freight Instructions
field.

We decided to use /ord:Order/cac:TransactionConditions/cbc:Description
to hold that information.

Regards

Michael Strasser
Brisbane, Australia

>>> "Michael Strasser" <Michael.Strasser@brisbane.qld.gov.au> 3/03/2008 16:50 >>>
I am getting close to modelling our documents using UBL schemas and
extensions kindly provided by Stephen Green.

Our faxed Purchase Order includes a multi-line field called Freight
Instructions. I am seeking clarification from the business what they
mean by this.