ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Two comments on Customization Guide Draft custguide092.pdf

Hi Jon,

Thank you for your explanation.  I do understand what you've explained,
and am just quickly jotting down my thoughts before they evaporated.
Also, if TC accepts views from anyone on ubl-dev, it'd not be orderly as
TC members have special responsibilities and involvement.   So please be
rest assured that I'm just airing views for general  discussion, and
hopefully gearing up public/users on this list in preparation for the
upcoming official public review.

Of course, I can't stop trying to ask for consideration, though knowing
the limits of ubl-dev in influencing TC through this list.

Chin Chee-Kai