ubl-dev message

Subject: looking for practical examples

Hello,

I joined this list as I'm thinking of using UBL 2.0 to do
importing/exporting interface to the popular ecommerce software
Ubercart (www.ubercart.org) and was hoping to find some examples of
how to use UBL for a catalog import (to begin with). UBL does seem to
be huge and a little scary to be frank.

i need the basics for doing stock tracking updates and perhaps fill in
a product catalog (with products [ item?] having 2 attributes such as
'size' and 'colour'). Is this possible?

Any advise would be helpful.

yours

Alex