ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Bit Of A Play

For my part I'll post test assertions to this list for any possible
ensuing discussion and to give them visibility. Then, as informal
voluntary 'rent' to OASIS/UBL for use of this list I'll occassionally
CC the test assertions to the UBL comment list so the UBL TC
is able to incorporate what it wants into any UBL deliverables.

I too have to pay my bills so if anyone wants any more than what
I can do in my spare time they should speak to my MD about
tenders. (Am I allowed to say that on this list? Hopefully so.)

I'll keep an eye on  http://www.21vservices.com/ubl/ too

Stephen D Green
Document Engineering Services