ubl-dev message

Subject: UBL Order

Hi,

I am currently working on mapping trading partner order requests to a UBL order and have a couple questions.

Where would you recommend that I map the following?

1. FOB code and description (FOB Origin, FOB Destination...)

2. Ship Method (Air Freight, Motor Freight, Customer Pickup...)

3. Carrier Code (FedEx Priority, UPS 3-Day, UPS Ground...)

I also am confused by the different parties. Am I correct in assuming that I can map the following?

Sold To -> Buyer Customer Party

Bill To -> Accounting Customer Party

Ship To -> Delivery

Our trading partners pass us a DUNS number (Dun & Bradstreet) that uniquely identifies them. Where should I map this? To the Buyer Customer Party -> Party > Party Identification > ID?

Sorry if these questions are unclear I am relatively new to this.

Thanks

Jeremy