ubl-dev message

Subject: RE: [ubl-dev] UBL Order

Sorry, I wrote "documentation from Stephen", when I meant to write
something along the lines of "documentation in accordance to the
recommendations from Stephen" that the trading partner agreement set
out the expectations between parties for identifiers and schemes.

--
Possible July/August XSLT/XQuery/XSL-FO training in Oakland/CA/USA
Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/u/