ubl-dev message

Subject: Request for Quotation and Order error responses

Hi,

What is the recommended way to handle errors processing Request for Quotation and Order error responses?

For example how could I respond to a trading partner that the item they sent on a Request for Quotation is invalid (ex: We only allow stocked items over B2B)?

How could I respond to a trading partner that the specified CustomerAssignedAccountID under the BuyerParty on an Order is invalid?

I have read on this forum that I should use OrderResponseSimple for any processing errors but what if 1 out of 10 lines have an error? Is there anywhere to specify a message like “Non-stocked item” at the line level?

Thanks

Jeremy