ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: Re: [ubl-dev] Invoices, Credit notes, charges, allowances, oh my!

Looks like these are candidate assertions for the calculation model
so could be added to the wiki (by someone with UBL TC membership)

Good call
---
Stephen D Green

2009/7/26 <jaymuz@optusnet.com.au>
The way I am looking at dealing with this is to create a mapping of document type to:

- whether or not an accounting Debit on the Balance Sheet will be stated as positive or negative on the document, and
- from whose perspective of the parties to the transaction, with
- defaults.

e.g.
Defaults:
Invoice | Debit positive | Debit to BS Debt | From Perspective of person being owed debt
Credit Not | Credit positive | Credit to BS Debt | From Perspective of person being owed Debt
etc

Invoice 57
<Sign Mapping>Default
OR