ubl-dev message

Subject: problem standard

Hi I have got a problem: in the table 1 row 15, the freight forwarder receives Bill of Lading, Waybill and Packing list, but in the table 2 (Document types) the freight forwarder receives also the forwarding instructions.Is there an error?
I'm analyzing a scenario order management and I am confused about the documents exchanged between two freight forwarders.Can you help me? I think that the only exchanged document is the forwarding instructions, is true?
Thanks a lot.
elisa blasi