ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] infinite loop

Hello Elisa,

first of all if you require any support into italian there is an UBL
Italian Localization Subcommittee (UBL ITLSC)

These are the co-chairs:

roberto@javest.it
arianna.brutti@enea.it

UBL is made by reusable bricks as this provides a consistent business
language where several documents are made by the same bricks.  This
seriously simplifies the development stage when adopting such an universal
language like UBL.

Information items are composing information aggregates, and aggregates are
associated to other aggregates, so on, like in the object oriented
paradigm (even like the russian matrioska)

It's happen that using xml tools you may experience such endless loops,
and I confirm this is a known issue with almost all business language (and
not limited to these).

Prototypical instances of a W3C XML Schema can be done accordingly by
using latest versions of most commercial XML suites, as they solved this
issue already.  Usually the user is requested to provide the maximum
nesting or something like this.

I believe toold like Oxygen are not suffering this problem.

Best regards

Roberto Cisternino

--
* JAVEST by Roberto Cisternino
*

  Roberto Cisternino

  mobile: +39 328 2148123 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              +39
328 2148123      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
  skype:  roberto.cisternino.ubl-itlsc

[UBL Technical Committee]
    http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl

[UBL Online Community]