ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] infinite loop

I do concur with Roberto too - the tools for XML, schemas, etc are
these days expected to
handle such loops gracefully and do so by having a limit which can
sometimes be set by the
user.

By the way, I thought some more about the example of the
Signature/../AgentParty/../AgentParty
and it does make sense when you think that an agent can appoint an
agent who can themselves
appoint an agent. Just like a contractor can appoint a subcontractor
who sometimes
can appoint a subcontractor...

Best regards

Steve