ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] UBL-Order-2.0-Example correct?

By the way. I had better correct my mention of 'code' since
although I did say that the ExemptionReason was a code,
there is actually an ExemptionReasonCode you can use as
well. Perhaps it would have been better to use that but in my
case it was based on a real (though never in production)
implementation where use of the ExemptionReason was
preferred (for some reason I don't quite remember - perhaps
because we didn't want to have to define a codelist but we
instead would use a profile between parties defined outside of
the document itself and where 'Local Authority' would be just
there for documentation and future reference). I notice too
that both the OriginatorParty and the BuyerParty include the
ExemptionReason='Local Authority'.

Best regards

----
Stephen D Green