ubl-dev message

Subject: UBL in open-source systems/solutions

Hi

I have been using UBL for many years now, but have not heard much about UBL in open-source systems/solutions, and I find this strange.
I would think that many companies would be interested in "open-source UBL modules"

Take for example all the "shop-like" systems out there ...

Does anybody know if some of them can handle UBL Catalogue management?

Does anybody know of any non-open-source existing systems (prefferably running on JVM) that can handle UBL Catalogue management?

Sincerely

Sten Aksel Heien
(software engineer at OTRUM)