ubl-dev message

Subject: RE: [ubl-dev] UBL - Documento for Stock Adjustement?

Carlos,

There are 2 options:

Do you need to inform system B of the delta (so 1 computer lost) or do you need to inform system B that there are now 9 computer available.

For the first option you can implement the “ProductActivity” document

For the second option you can implement the “InventoryReport” document.

My view is that option 1 appropriate when system B needs to do accounting on the delta

Option 2 is a good option when system B only needs to know the actual available qty ..

Kees

Van: Carlos Martin [mailto:cmfermdp@gmail.com]
Verzonden: dinsdag 5 maart 2013 19:40
Aan: ubl-dev@lists.oasis-open.org
Onderwerp: [ubl-dev] UBL - Documento for Stock Adjustement?

Hi!

can someone help me, because I need to know in UBL, what is the document(XSD)  that I should use if I want indicate and "stock adjustment" in a warehouse.

For example. I have 10 computer in a warehouse, and 1 computer was damaged. If other system has 10 unit, I want to tell it  have to adjust the item "cumputer" in 1 unit.

Step 1 :    System A =  10 unit               System   B=              10 unit

Step 2 : System A=9

Step 3 : I want to comunite to System B that 1 computer ( -1) have to be adjust.

Thanks for your answer.

Carlos