ubl-dev message

Subject: Fwd: ebXML - queries

Members of the UBL TC - Please see the questions below sent by Vitanovská Miroslava.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: ebXML - queries
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 09:34:17 +0000
From: Vitanovská Miroslava <Miroslava.Vitanovska@aimtec.cz>
To: laurent.liscia@oasis-open.org <laurent.liscia@oasis-open.org>

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am interested in ebXML.

I have already learned much about ebXML. But unfortunately still I cannot find answers for following questions.

Could you be please so kind and give me feedback on them?

·         Software: What software do I need to can use ebXML? Do I need your software or can I use any software? How much does your software cost?

·         Can I use your ebXML message for my own products? Is there any license for the predefined messages?

I would very appreciate if you could answer my question till tomorrow midnight.

I look forward for your reply

Yours faithfully

Miroslava Vitanovská

EDI Consultant

AIMTEC a. s., Hálkova 32, Plzeň, 301 22, Česká republika

M +420 727 941 656 |T +420 377 225 215 | F +420 377 221 732

miroslava.vitanovska@aimtec.cz | www.aimtec.cz | www.aimagazine.cz

--

/chet   [§]

Primary: +1 973-996-2298