ubl-fpsc message

Subject: RE: [ubl-fpsc] Minutes from today's teleconference

Without contradicting Ken's point about cascading dependencies, I would like
to point out that the work on xmlroff can be advanced somewhat independently
since I can assume the FOs used (and the manner in which they are used) are
pretty similar to v0.7. I will be reporting the progress in this front in a
couple of days.

Also, I didn't have a chance to mention (since my battery ran off) that the
ubl 1.0 goal established for xmlroff is exclusively to be able to render
legibly the FOs produced by the stylesheets under a linux/gnome environment.
In other words, in response to queries about a windows version: No windows
version is considered by the time of the Hong Kong meeting.

All the best,
	F.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl-fpsc/members/leave_workgrou
p.php.