ubl-fpsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-fpsc] Draft 9.1 schemas probably suitable for use in FPSC work

At 2004-03-22 17:12 +0000, Stephen Green wrote:
>The latest draft (9.1) of UBL 1.0 Schemas should shortly be posted to the
>LCSC site.
>These seem to be suitable now as stable enough Schemas for the FPSC work.
>They have yet to be reviewed by the wider TC but they seem to me
>to represent our requirements, pending review.

Sounds good, Stephen ... I note there are some minor items being
discussed.  I am teaching all day this week, but should have time tomorrow
evening (if 9.1 appears to be stable) to produce all of the XPath files.

Jean, you asked me for some pro-forma formatting specification documents
... since it looks like I'll have some time next week, then I think all I
will need from you will be updated PDF files with bang numbers for the next
set of XPath files that I make, and I can take it from there.

As mentioned before, I am unable to make any teleconferences while I am
traveling doing my teaching.  I'll post again to this list when the XPath
files are completed tomorrow.

Thanks!

--
US XSL training:                         San Francisco,CA March 22
World-wide on-site corporate, government & user group XML training