ubl-fpsc message

Subject: Fwd: Re: [ubl] Actions and owners for 1.0 package release

Per Jon's request, I have given a status regarding FPSC as I see it (copied
below).  Please let me know if you have any issues with my assumptions.

Jean, the revisions I need from you will be the revised bang numbers based
on the XPath files that I publish from the accepted schemas.  I'll revise
the formatting specifications based on your bang numbers.

Steve, the revisions I need from you will be the formatting specifications
for office and joinery.

I just guessed at the number of days needed for the revisions ... please
let me know if I need to change them.

Thanks, all!

Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/f/
Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/f/bc