ubl-fpsc message

Subject: RE: [ubl-fpsc] Fwd: Re: [ubl] Actions and owners for 1.0 package release

Hi Fabio!

At 2004-03-25 16:15 -0500, Fabio Arciniegas wrote:
>Just one thing Ken, when do you think I can have a copy of your stylesheets
>to test xmlroff ?

I'm hoping Crane's stylesheets will be ready within about 2-3 weeks after
the formatting specifications are complete ... the problem estimating this
is that XML Europe is coming up which takes a week out of my time, and
thankfully I'm quite busy in April with paying XSL customers which
understandably takes precedence over volunteer work.  But I am committed to
putting in a "best effort" to complete the stylesheets as quickly as possible.

As promised in Washington, I will privately send you preliminary releases,
especially if I should employ XSL-FO functionality that differs from that
of the 0p70 release.

Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc