ubl-fpsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-fpsc] Meetings as we approach delivery

At 2004-03-26 12:35 -0500, you wrote:
>As the time for 1.0 delivery approaches, should we resume our meetings?

I am now in a position to resume chairing meetings ... I gather that while
I've been teaching these past two weeks there hasn't been enough demand
from FPSC members to get together during the allotted time.

Meetings should be supplementing what we do on the mail list, though ... we
shouldn't be relying on meetings.

For example, I've posted what I think is needed to complete the FPSC work at:

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-fpsc/200403/msg00008.html

I'm assuming this is acceptable because there has been no response (which
is fine ... no response means it is acceptable).  If anyone has a problem
with what I told Jon, we need to discuss it right away so we can manage
Jon's expectations.

Thanks!

Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc