ubl-fpsc message

Subject: [ubl-fpsc] New Schemas expected next few days but FPSC OK to go with draft 10

Folks

Following the Co-ordination Call today, it seems 99% certain we can go forward
with draft 10 for our FPSC work, as I have done, though this will be reviewed tomorrow.

Shortly (next few days, hopefully) we should have some near final schemas
which do not (99% sure) require changes to the FPSC work beyond work based
on draft 10 (and possibly no changes for work based on draft 9, but I've not checked that).

I've completed a draft of Specs for Office and Joinery Examples. These are based
on my draft 2 of the instance examples, soon to be posted to the lcsc site by Bill.

Draft 2 example instances differed from draft 1 example instances in that I have
a) added, for illustration, Supplementary Component attributes as necessary
to define the Allowance Charge Reason Code in the Joinery Invoice
b) corrected some of the Joinery Documents to use CountrySubentity
(CountrySubentityCode had been used in beta - an error since the particular data
was not a code)
c) added ID and Quantity to Joinery Order Response LineItems

Changes in draft 11 of the schemas should be all hidden from the instances
pending any changes required due to any further review and QA work.

Just for information, there are three changes for draft 11
1. Amendment to xsd design of the cbc Schema (not affecting instances)
2. Add the ability to validate codes which are xml attributes rather than xml elements
(no affect on samples, since they use valid values for currency, the only such
attribute code for which we have a codelist)
3. Adding maxOccurs="1" where no maxOccurs is stated in the ccp schema
(again no affect on samples)

I hope this now fullfils most or all of our FPSC dependency requirements

All the best

Steve