ubl-fpsc message

Subject: UBL 1-0 Sample Instances Draft 3

Ken

I've just corrected the XMl instances (attached). These are
being uploaded to the LCSC site soon.

The Amounts had '3.0' for amountCurrencyCodeListVersionID
It should be '0.3' so I've changed this and I've added
the amountCurrencyCodeListVersionID to every occurance
of Amount (not that these need be reflected in the FPSC work).

All the best

Steve

UBL 1-0 Sample Instances Draft 3.zip