ubl-fpsc message

Subject: Latest (and possibly last) fs/ subdirectory for UBL 1.0

The latest and possibly last fs/ subdirectory snapshot can be found here
(no password required):

  http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/6459/fs-20040419-2100z.zip

There were a number of minor changes of singular/plural and missed
correlations between the documentation and the samples, but I think it is
now all there and this can be incorporated into the review package.

If any changes are then found in the review package, I can regenerate the
fs/ directory in its entirety.  Jon, I think this is ready to plug into
your environment.

Thanks again to FPSC for their work on this!

--
Public courses: Spring 2004 world tour of hands-on XSL instruction
Each week:   Monday-Wednesday: XSLT/XPath; Thursday-Friday: XSL-FO

Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc