ubl-hisc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-hisc] Minutes 7/15/04

Hi everyone,

At 2004-07-19 14:49 -0400, Fabio Arciniegas wrote:
>The minutes for the last meeting have just been uploaded to:
><http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/7828/HISC-minutes-20040715.html>http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/7828/HISC-minutes-20040715.html

Thanks, Fabio, for the minutes.

re: specifications changing

I will undertake to change the specifications once I get finalized
instances with the required structural and content changes reflecting the
desired new features.  For Crane Softwrights Ltd. I will also change the
stylesheet library to ensure the specification changes are workable.

re: bug list

I'll incorporate this into the specifications when making the change.

My travels continue unabated as yet more customers are popping up and
demanding my more-and-more limited time and I cannot make HISC meetings in
the foreseeable future, but I can work late into the night to make changes
and will do so ... but I will only have time to do the changes once, so
I'll await word from everyone that the revised instances have been finalized.

I should make tomorrow evening's Pacific TC call for about 15 minutes right
at the start of the call.

I think that covers the items for which I was (shamelessly) volunteered in
absentia during the meeting.

:{)}

Thanks!

--
Public training 3 days XSLT & 2 days XSL-FO: Phoenix,AZ 2004-08-23
Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc