ubl-hisc message

Subject: SV: [ubl-psc] Missing ABIEs Re: [ubl-psc] Newspreadsheetfollowing today's call

Peter, PSC

Just to add further that this change will have a major
impact on HISC and they probably should have a
chance to comment.

All the best

Steve

>>> "Stephen Green" <stephen_green@bristol-city.gov.uk> 24/10/05 15:46:49 >>>
Hi Peter, PSC

The references are in the CreditNoteLine and DebitNoteLine.

How about 'BillingDocumentLine' - the same would apply to this.

I take it schemas won't be generatable until these are fixed.

I would point out too that there need to be many corresponding
changes to the Defintions in many places to cater for the new
'BillingDocument' ABIE and related, changed ABIEs.

All the best

Steve

>>> Peter Larsen Borresen <plb@itst.dk> 24/10/05 15:35:13 >>>
Hi Stephen

Credited Document and Debited Ducument are replaced wiuth BillingDucuments.
It there still exists references to them, they should be removed.

Kind regards

Peter