ubl-hisc message

Subject: input specs

I figure the input specs will take approx. 1 1/2 man weeks, the problem is so
far I've been able to get about 4 man hours  aside for it from my other tasks
which I'm behind in. I'm hoping to get another day Friday, and maybe some
time on the weekend but that's iffy.

Here is the attached document I've got so far in word or openoffice, need to
fill up with elements from output specs.

I've got a couple xslts for extracting the information from the output specs
xml.

The document outlines what I see as the parts to be filled out, and gives
some idea of the filling out requirements, some parts are basically filled
out now, others are empty other than being listed in the TOC.

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen

UBL INPUT SHELL REQUIREMENTS.doc

UBL INPUT SHELL REQUIREMENTS.sxw