[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: [ubl-lcsc] FW: UBL Order Header Analysis
Tim, Marion, and all UBL LCSC,
Joe Chiusano (OASIS Reg/Rep Core Components Sub Team Chair) has been working with Marion and I on the UBL LCSC work for Marion's team. The results of that effort are provided for today's call. Although not a member of the LCSC, I would like Joe to be on the call today to cover this work.
Research Fellow - LMI XML Lead
Logistics Management Institute
2000 Corporate Ridge, McLean, VA 22102-7805
(703) 917-7177 Fax (703) 917-7518
Wireless (703) 655-4810
"Opportunity is what you make of it"
Here are some notes - please see attached:
1. I did not include any "xxxOther" elements, as per UBL guidance
2. For elements called "xxxCoded", I changed the name to "xxxCode" - ex: PurposeCoded ---> PurposeCode
3. For code elements, I wrote "Enumerated Codelist" in "Contains" column - as per Order Summary
4. Four components are attributes (LanguageDependent, AddressTypeCode, SeqNo, and SignificanceCode). As per the UBL FAQ link, I prefaced their names with "Attribute:"
Powered by eList eXpress LLC