Subject: RE: [ubl-lcsc] Order Schemas from LCSC

Hello Tim,

it might be possible that you can open the XSD File. The reasons could be
that you don't put all files into the same direcotry or the file names of
the schemas of CoreComponentTypes and ReusableTypes.
The schema UBL_Orders_0p1.xsd must have an include of
"UBL_ReusableTypes_0p1.xsd" and an import of "CoreComponentTypes.xsd".
Furthermore, the schema "UBL_ReusableTypes_0p1.xsd"  must have a import of
"UBL_ReusableTypes_0p1.xsd".

If the prolog of both schemas are correct and if all necessary files are in
the same directory, it must be possible that you can load the schemas into
XMLSpy.

The prolog of "UBL_Orders_0p1.xsd" is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!-- edited with XML Spy v4.3 U (http://www.xmlspy.com) by Claus von Riegen
(SAP AG ZL II Postst. TECHDEV BPT) -->
<!-- generated by Gunther Stuhec (UBL-Group) -->
xmlns:cct="CoreComponentTypes.xsd" elementFormDefault="qualified"
attributeFormDefault="unqualified">
	<xsd:include schemaLocation="UBL_ReusableTypes_0p1.xsd"/>
	<xsd:import namespace="CoreComponentTypes.xsd"
schemaLocation="CoreComponentTypes.xsd"/>

And the prolog of "UBL_ReusableTypes_0p1.xsd" is

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!-- edited with XML Spy v4.3 U (http://www.xmlspy.com) by Claus von Riegen
(SAP AG ZL II Postst. TECHDEV BPT) -->
<!-- generated by Gunther Stuhec (UBL-Group) -->
<xsd:schema xmlns:cct="CoreComponentTypes.xsd"
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" elementFormDefault="qualified"
attributeFormDefault="unqualified">
	<xsd:import namespace="CoreComponentTypes.xsd"
schemaLocation="CoreComponentTypes.xsd"/>

Please check each prolog with any text editor. And change the mistakes like
the represented examples, if there any mistakes in this prologs.

Regards,

	Gunther