Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Some goods news and some bad news

As they say, "I have some goods news and some bad news....."

The good news is that the official membership of our subcommittee is 32.

The bad news is that in recent weeks we have averaged 8 attendees at
teleconference meetings.

UBL (as with any voluntary initiative) relies on your contribution of
ideas for its ongoing improvement and ultimate success.

There is an expectation that voting members will attend meetings, not
only to achieve the consitutional quorum, but also to assist in the
workload.  In the six weeks remaining before our next face to face
meeting, we have a heavy schedule for analysis and design of new
documents, reviewing the comments to our initial library, refining of
our methodology and extending the UBL metamodel.  We should all consider
what we can provide to best help the group.

Our teleconference schedule has been set for 2:00pm UTC time every
Tuesday to suit global participation. For example, our next meeting is
set for Tuesday 30th April (
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2002&mon=04&day=30&hour=14&min=0&sec=0
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2002&mon=04&day=30&hour=14&min=0&sec=0>
) .

The numbers to call are:
954 797 0718 (international)
877 322 9648 (U.S.)
Participant code 956 824

I would ask that all members let me know before next week if they are
unable to make the scheduled call.

fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142