Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] Global attributes and publishing markup

The theory is that publishing markup will be needed at some point, and
the hope is that something like XHTML will be sufficient for that.
We're trying to find out if there are any known needs that would point
to a custom publishing markup solution rather than XHTML.  But we
definitely already have a principle that says non-semantic markup should
be avoided where possible.

	Eve