Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Agenda for UBL Library Content subcommittee on Tuesday 13thAugust between 8-10 a.m California time

The next meeting of the UBL Library Content subcommittee will be held on
Tuesday 13th August between 8-10 a.m California time
(http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2002&mon=08&day=13&hour=15&min=0&sec=0)

The numbers to call are:
954 797 0718 (international)
877 322 9648 (U.S.)
Participant code 956 824

We have some  important decisions to make at this meeting and i would
request all members attempt to call in if at all possible.  Please
advise me in advance if you are unable to participate.

The proposed agenda is:

1. Welcome from Chair and  appointment of Secretary to take minutes

2. Acceptance of previous minutes

3. Status of various activities
* Work Plan
http://oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/lcsc/doc/WorkPlan23july02_v02.doc

* Release 0p65 package
0. Guide for reviewers.
  1. New logical Model as Excel spreadsheet for:
      1.1 Re-usable types
      1.2 Order
      1.3 Order Response (simple) (Bill)
  2. Class Diagrams of logical model (high level, sections and complete
versions) (Mike and Frank)
  3. Position Papers:
      3.1 Methodology  (Tim)
      3.2 Dates and Times (Gunther and Mike)
      3.3 Codes and Identifiers (Sue and Mike)
  4. Physical model as XML Schema (Gunther)
  5. Sample document instances (Lisa)
  6. Stylesheets (Sally)
  7. Perl script (Gunther)

4. Work Plan
* How do we achieve the most effective release?
* Re-assess deliverables and time frame
* Schedule for the remainder of 2002
* Allocation of tasks and responsibilities

5. Other Business

6. Next meeting.

fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142