Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Auto-Generated UML Model

I applied Dave Carlson's hyperModel application this morning, to the public review UBL 0.65 schemas posted yesterday to the ubl-comment list.

In order to get the tool to accept the model I had to comment out UBL000423  Order. Response. Identifier -- since the XSD element definition for it (named "ResponseID") clashed with that of UBL000422.  They both have the same dictionary entry name, and occur side-by-side in the definition of the Order type.

Find attached a Zip archive with the tweaked schema, and six UML diagrams (in SVG format).  This time, in addition to the fairly simplistic diagrams rooted on LineItem, Party, etc., I've also included a "full" diagram.  That one shows the whole shebang.

Mad props to Dave Carlson for delivering such a handy, powerful tool!

See my post from August 9 for instructions on getting the SVG plug-in and using it.

Bill Burcham
Sr. Software Architect, Standards and Applied Technology
Sterling Commerce, Inc.
469.524.2164
bill_burcham@stercomm.com