Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Aligning 'address' with CIQ xAL

The attached spreadsheet shows the current way we model addresses and
contrasts this with the way the OASIS CIQ xAL vocabulary would express
the same components.

The question to the group is do we wish to introduce the necessary
structures to align ourselves more tighly to xAL or remain with our
legacy view fro xCBL?

fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142