Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Re: UBL OrderResponse

i thought we had agreed it was one message with two differing uses.  in
fact, the simple is potentially a subset of the complex.

we originally split this to make it easier to produce our second
document defintion.  this no longer is necessary so we shouldn't get too
hung up about the difference.  it just seems simpler to leave them as
they are.

are there any opposing views on this?

Wachtmann, Dagmar wrote:

>Hi,
>
>yesterday Michael and me, we talked again about the UBL messages. We have one more question concerning the OrderResponse Message:
>
>In the Scope there is the OrderResponse (Simple) and the OrderResponse (Complex) Message.
>
>Are these really TWO different messages or is this just ONE message, which could be used in two different ways??
>

>Thank you very much and hope hearing you soon again,
>
>Michael and Dagmar

fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142